Assessment and Individual Service Plan (ISP)
The role of the care professional is more than just the implementation of the care plan. A large part of such role involves documentation, collaboration with other healthcare staff, and communicating with the client/family members about the care plan or ISP.
In this 1-hour class, the following topics are undertaken:
- State regulations regarding assessment and various types of assessments
- Assessment best practices and gathering information
- Individual, family, and provider consideration throughout the assessment process
- State regulations regarding IPSs and best practices
- Protocol and documentation