RN on-call Services for Owners of CBRF/AFH r/t Resident’s Challenges
RN on-call Services for Owners of CBRF/AFH -Call a Registered Nurse anytime!
If you are an Adult Family Home (AFH) or CBRF owner, and you do not have an RN on staff to help you with problem-solving in a critical situation that has to do with the challenges you face while caring for your residents. These on-call services will be what you’ll need to keep your mind at rest.
Sometimes you need a quick answer to a resident’s health or behavioral questions or concerns. Your concerns can’t wait until your residents see their doctor. You can talk to our experienced Registered Nurse Day or Night on our On-Call Hotline to get help with the following:
- Deciding whether to send your resident to their PCP or urgent care center.
- Understanding their symptoms
- Managing residents’ chronic conditions or challenging behavior
- Learning about treatment options or behavioral modification or Behavior Support Plan (BSP)
- Staff on the RN call line CANNOT diagnose, prescribe or give medical advice. You may have to call the resident’s PCP with any questions or concerns about your resident’s health.
This service is NOT an onsite visit but purely a Phone Call.
10 hours daily – Monthly Commitment – $2,500
- Phone calls can only be between
- 8am – 6pm (Mon–Sat)
24 hours daily – Monthly Commitment – $5,000
- Phone calls can only be (Mon–Sat)
To subscribe to these services or any questions,
please call us at: 414-514-4158
Please contact us or fill out the form below for more information.
Please note that these services are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional. For any emergency concern with your residents, please call 911.